January 28-29,“Can Obama Learn? In its First Year, the Administration Fails Education.” Public Lecture and Workshop, Northern Arizona University.
February 11-12 Plenary, “Robots on Campus: Why We’re Panicked by the Machine Grading of Student Writing.” Networks and Enclaves: Open Access and Work in the 21st Century. University of California, Irvine.
June 11 Keynote, “System Crash: Risk, Crisis, Literature.” Simon Fraser University English Graduate Conference.
June 12-13 AAUP Annual Conference on the State of Higher Education.Washington DC.
June 14-20, MLG Institute for Culture and Society, Antigonish, Nova Scotia.
August 13-15, Coalition for Contingent Academic Labor (COCAL) Biennial Meeting, Quebec City, Quebec.
November 2010, AAUP Council, Washington DC.
January 2011, Modern Language Association, Los Angeles CA.
- Sympathy For Eichmann?
- What UC-Davis Pays for Top Talent
- Campus Occupations Reaching Critical Mass?
- To The People of The World: The Occupation Urges You To Assert Your Power
- Mass Arrests Swell Crowd on Wall Street
- Occupation Season Begins; Colbert, Aronowitz on Wall Street
- Police Violence Escalates, Day Five on Wall Street
- Wall Street Occupation, Day Three
- What Are You Doing for the Next Two Months?
- It’s the Inequality, Stupid